Thursday, February 5, 2009
4. Have a close relative or friend(s) that lives somewhere sick. That way you can go there and be awesome for free (or at least really cheap). Plus you will have an excuse to post rad pictures in your office of you being awesome, "Oh, that, I was just visiting my best friend/brother/insert cool person here."5. Travel as much as possible. Trips will add diversity to your innate awesomeness.
6. Adventure-fy your ride. Being ready at a moments whim for any excursion really makes all the difference.
7. Go outside. Explore. Nature is awesome. (Look at the cool friend I made at Mt. Rainier! See?! Awesome.)
8. Set goals for yourself. Both long term and daily on how you can elevate yourself to the next level of awesomeness. Example: Long term goal - Ski Patagonia, the Alps, New Zealand, Japan, the best of the US & Canada. Daily goal - Be awesome.
9. Always have good intentions...or at least a good explanation.
10. Be real.
11. Read. Lots. Literacy/knowledge is awesome.
12. Make up your own step. You don't need someone to tell you how to be awesome, you are already there!