"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My friends think quite highly of me...

Today at work we posed an interesting question:

"If you saw me in the back of a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?"

Here are what my coworkers/friends thought would be "KP's Crimes of Passion":
  • Running over that chick that took my parking spot at the mall
  • Having sex in public
  • Kindly misplacing my fist in someone's face for looking at me the wrong way
  • Public nudity, more specifically streaking while drunk.
  • Disturbing the peace
  • Public intoxication
  • Assaulting someone on the dance floor.
  • Trespassing
  • Indecent exposure

Glad you all think I am such an upstanding citizen! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a good question to ask! And such funny answers. I'll have to remember this one!

    ReplyDelete