"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goodbye Dear Friend

This post goes out to my beloved Toyota Cam -
Dude, you've been a totally awesome & reliable ride.
Thanks for the many sick adventures you enabled me to go on.
Thanks for never getting sick or having issues,
even though you were born in 1994.
Thanks for letting me keep that ridiculous (but awesome) roof box on you 24/7...
From the many long drives from hometown, NJ to our first home-away-from-home at Virginia Tech
To our epic journey cross country from NJ to San Fran to the wilderness of Washington;
We have shared many memories together.
You didn't even protest when I made you sit out a year while I enjoyed city living at Berkeley
(Public transportation has got nothing on you!)
You have done me proud.
You will be missed.
Enjoy your new home!

PS - You really do look awesome and not at all ridiculous with that roof box, no matter what the fiance' says.

No comments:

Post a Comment