"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Perfect Ten

As of today there are:

 *  Only 10 more days until my fiance' and I are FINALLY reunited at last

 *  Only 10 more days of work on my current project assignment

Just wanted to put that out there.

_____________________________________________________________________

In other news, there was a dust storm unlike any other in Sydney, Australia yesterday.  While it had major impacts on commuting and respiratory health; it did result in some pretty awesome pictures.   Here are a few of my favorites:












What you are seeing is the light of dawn reflecting off of the dust particles.   These photos are real and not altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment