In the spirit of the day, I thought it would be cool to share with you a few of my favorite things that are GREEN & AWESOME...
1. The Sporknife. Not just for camping, I use it everyday at work (...and sometimes when I run out of clean silverware at home, shhh).2. Starbucks Recycled Tumbler. Although I don't drink coffee and am not a big fan of massive chains, I have to give it to Starbucks for making the best tumbler I have ever owned. It's durable, easy to drink out of, keeps my morning tea warm, its made out of recycled materials, and you get a free drink with purchase. Bravo Starbucks, bravo.
3. Green M&Ms. Oooh yeahhhh, we all know why.
4. REI's Traverse Daypack. With tons of sick features, it enables the user to be well equipped for any adventure.
5. Kermit the Frog. Self explanatory.
6. Oh yeah, and green beer, of course! Drink up.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.