"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

I am having a bit of an off week.

I have every intention of writing a humorous expose' on "How I Learned We Are NOT Cat People"; however, let's just say at the moment that post would turn out a bit more murderous than humorous.
Besides all the other not fun things going on this week; this morning right before we were leaving for work, the cat we are babysitting decided it would be a really awesome idea try to jump ontop of my bambo plant which is held in an enormous glass vase...

At the moment the vase came crashing down (water & glass EVERYWHERE) I felt myself growing into something like the Incredible Hulk and boomed, "CAT I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"  So, yeah...it might be a day or two before I find my sense of humor again on the subject of cats.

Anyhow, this satirical blog post a fellow cylcing friend sent me this morning gave me a good laugh and instantly I felt a little bit better.  If you are having a not so pleasant morning, perhaps it can cheer you up a bit too.

Tomorrow will be a better day,
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment