"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Breaking the Silence

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#%$$$$^&#**@&@^&^&@^&@^&*!&&&&*$*#%^&&$$$$$$$$$$





boo.

yes, i am alive...in case you were wondering. 

do i have anything nice/cool to say? negative.

why is that?  because since i returned from getting married way back in september my job has sucked the life force out of me.

literally.

Anyone have any bright ideas about what I could do for a living that would enable me to work/travel internationally, while taking home butt load of tax free money, without having to deal with complete assholes on an hourly basis??

Anyone? Buehler?

ok. enough negativity.  And now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

No comments:

Post a Comment