Hopefully it will look something like this when I go:
Chances are I will end up looking something more like this:
But either way, it should be sweet. We are headed to a place called St. Anton in Austria and are staying in this little family run B&B:
Oh man, I am getting snow-fever just thinking about it. Anyway, that is pretty much all of the big news for right now. I have lots of other stuff to re-cap on, but our internet in our accomodations does not quite work and I have been unable to upload recent photos to the internet to share. (Also have not quite been able to call home either because of it.. Hi Mom & Dad!) But I will just give you a quick mini-highlight right now:
- Travelled to St. Thomas to celebrate Christmas at my brother's place with the family.
- Ran (& completed) the Dubai Marathon on January 22nd in 5 hours and 15 seconds.
- Vowed to NEVER run another marathon ever again.
- Changed my mind and vowed to run the NYC marathon before I turn 30.
- Visited the tallest building in the world, the Burj in Dubai and am headed back there this weekend for a "ladies shopping getaway"
- Rode in part of the final stage of Le Tour de Qatar and got the chance to meet a bunch of the pro-cylcists. One of the guys from Team Livestrong (Ben King..also the blog writer for the Teams webpage) was a fellow Hokie!! Go VT.
- Finally picked out our "save-the-dates" and got the wheels in motion on that.
- Found out my brother and my beautiful sister-in-law are going to have their first baby!!
- Promptly decided I am going to be the most awesome aunt ever and I am going to buy that child all sorts of wonderfully LOUD and annoying toys to play with (that is sisterly love right there!)