"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

You Know It Is HOT When...

You step outside and instantly your sunglasses are fogged up with steam.

You get 3rd degree burn from the leather seats in your car (buying black land rover with black interior is looking like it was a bad idea)


You consume 7 liters of water during a 70 km bike ride (ave 1 L/10km) and still feel dehydrated and like you are going to die. (don't worry mom, I promise I won't go outside riding anytime but night until summer is over from this point forward!)
[in Qatar you have to take this mantra literally]


You have to bring an inside AND an outside outfit to work so that you don't get hypothermia from sitting in AC in sweat-soaked clothes


Your Ten Day Forecast looks like this:
and it is only the START of summer!
I don't know what I am going to do when it is August and 150 Degrees F.  Has anyone invented portable AC yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment