"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oxymoron

I apologize in advance for over-sharing, but...

I just had the BEST EVER bikini wax.

Seriously, it was life-changing and I am compelled to share.

For those who have ever had the treatment done, you are probably thinking "best ever" & "bikini wax" is an improbable combo, an oxymoron even (especially when you opt for the Brazilian).  I can't speak for anyone else, but I have had more than my fair share of super unpleasant waxing experiences in my life.  My recent experience was not as awesome as say getting a back massage; but it was super quick, clean, and hardly hurt at all.  I was amazed.  Seriously, I called my girlfriend who recommended the spa to me immediately afterwards to thank her for changing my life. I know I am a dork.

So where did I get this "best ever" bikini wax done?  Bliss Spa at the W Hotel in Doha.  Yes, I know none of you live in the Middle East; but it is a NY based company with locations in most major US cities.  If you get the chance, go.  Your hoo-ha will thank me.


No comments:

Post a Comment