"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I wonder where this cupcake came from??

I was reading one of my fav blogs cakespy.com and came across this picture:

Do you see the AWESOME t-shirt the girl on the right is wearing?!

The unicorn is pooping CUPCAKES!!!

It's absolutely brillant.  I.DESPERATELY.NEED.ONE.

So I googled "unicorn pooping cupakes" (had a good snigger about typing that into my browser) and found that they were selling this shirt:

at Hot Topic.  Not exactly the same, but equally hilarious and awesome.

In my search I also came across these two other gems:

(Yes, I am aware that I am too easily amused.)

Seriously, I was so excited about these pictures that I was INSPIRED to create my own!
Which then turned into this:

hahaha. Unicorns pooping cupcakes, love it!

1 comment: