"When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - How I Met Your Mother

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ok seriously i have a problem

I was eating cake yet AGAIN in my dreams last night. 
I dreamt that I was tasting wedding cake and settled on the following flavors (each in their own tier):
  • Double Chocolate with Chocolate Mousse
  • Apple Pie Cake
  • Tiramasu
  • Funfetti with brownie bites
And I could totally taste every bite I took.  Seriously.  How ridiculous (slash kind of delicious) does that cake sound?  Who dreams with that kind of crazy detail?? ABOUT CAKE??

I.HAVE.A.PROBLEM.

(darn it and now I want a slice of cake!)

2 comments:

  1. can you PLEASE have a funfetti with brownie bites wedding cake?! haha that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kimmie! i have secretly been reading your blog....very funny :) I love that you could taste the flavors...can i give you a suggestion if you like strawberry shortcake? We had vanilla cake, w/lemon curd icing, vanilla icing, and layers of strawberries...it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete